Do you have a unique ability for creating beautiful design? Are you passionate about making eye-catching, well-branded, impactful social media posts that get people to share? Are you interested in working with an expert content team – and making use of your visual skills to deliver powerful, emotional, practical content to an audience of millions?
Well, then, you might be the design superstar we’re looking for.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our CEO and social media team to take the lead in crafting visual posters and video banners for all of our social media content. This will involve designs for our company’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts, as well as video banners for clips to be posted on all social platforms.
Qualities of our superstar include:
– 1-3 years experience designing posters/video banners for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, using a mix of text, images, photos, icons etc. (must be adept at making designs for Instagram stories)
– An understanding of major social media platforms and a passion for creating powerful, eye-catching visuals that draw an audience’s attention to the message being conveyed
– Desire and ability to work independently and take the lead on design work
– Fast, reliable communication and organization to keep on track with a regular content posting schedule
– A ‘team player’ who is responsive to constructive feedback and able to edit posts quickly when changes are required
– Experience with leading graphic design software for creating posts and making video banners
– Prior experience as a freelancer preferred
– Working with the social media manager to take written quotes/videos and turn them into eye-catching posts
– Meeting deadlines and keeping to a schedule for daily posting
– Communicating reliably with the social media team to keep on track with new assets that require designing as they arrive
– Flexibility & availability to make fast changes to designs when required
Why Join Us?
You’ll work remotely with a lot of flexibility and independence. We are 100% remote, with team members based in LA, NY, the UK, Eastern Europe, and the Philippines. We don’t care where you work from as long as you deliver results.
Make an impact – help women level-up in their relationships, self-esteem, and happiness.
Be part of a positive, upbeat team that deals with each other with respect and gratitude.
This position starts as part-time freelance for 10-15 hours per week. You should be available to work flexible hours, with at least some overlap with Eastern Time business hours every weekday afternoon. Hours have potential to increase if more design work is needed.
To be considered, please send a cover letter to email@example.com as to why you’d be a good fit, and include a link to your website or to a work portfolio. Include the letter and the links in the body of your email; do NOT attach anything to the email. Letters with attachments will automatically not be read. We prioritize culture fit, attention to detail, and clear, professional-level writing when selecting candidates.
You’ll be testing and interviewing with our Content Director, Stephen Hussey. Stephen’s favorite thing is books, so he’ll love it if you also put the word “reading” somewhere in your subject line when sending your letter.
Looking forward to meeting you!