What can we do when crisis hits? How should we change our goals, our routines, our emotional response when our lives get shaken by unpredictable problems?
As we face the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Matt had a powerful conversation with renowned entrepreneur, speaker and author Ed Mylett (@EdMylett) to talk about what this means for us and how we can be a for for good in this crisis.
In this episode we cover:
- What health routines Ed is using to keep fit while remaining indoors
- Better questions you can ask yourself to reframe moments of crisis
- How to do good when others are panicking (even if it’s just for one person)
- What lessons we can learn from losing our usual comforts
- How to use this moment to set yourself up for a better future
Follow Ed’s podcast “The Ed Mylett Show” on iTunes.
Download Matt’s free training at GetCoreConfidence.com
Follow Matt @thematthewhussey
Follow Stephen @stephenhhussey